BBQ sauce… The only condiment that I have ever dreamed of. Good BBQ sauce has the ability to make gross food taste amazing, and make great food even better.
This super simple 4 ingredient sauce is the sweet and stick sauce that every food needs. The reason it is so simple is because it takes store bought BBQ sauce and elevates it to a level that even pit-masters can’t help but try.
- 1½ cups of plain store bought BBQ sauce.
- ⅓ cup of brown sugar.
- ⅓ cup of maple syrup.
- 1 pinch of kosher salt.
That’s it. When I said this sauce is simple I meant it!
- Combine your BBQ sauce, brown sugar and maple syrup in a small mixing bowl and whisk until combines completely.
- Put the sauce on literally anything. (Except maybe Lucky Charms)
What To Do With The Sauce?
I love to put this sauce on ribs. That is the food I use it the most for, but it is also delicious on pork chops and chicken breast.
Sweet & Sticky BBQ Sauce
- 1 ½ cups Plain Store Bought BBQ Sauce
- ⅓ cup Brown Sugar
- ⅓ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- Slab on your favorite dish.